Over the past year, we have supported research assistants working at the following partner organizations on these projects:
- Center for Community Based Enterprise (C2BE) - "Supporting a State-level Legislative Strategy" to support the development of employee-owned companies.
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights - "Racial Equity in Education: Comparing Course Offerings in Michigan High Schools"
- Port of Monroe - "The Impact of US Customs and Border Patrol Policies on the Michigan Economy"
- City of Adrian - "Sustainable Funding for Autonomous Public Transportation"
- City of Ann Arbor - "Policy Analysis of Municipal Legalization Experiences"
- Corporation for a Skilled Workforce - "Local/Regional Food System Workforce Needs Assessment for Michigan"