Mariam Negaran is the Administrative Assistant for the Program in Practical Policy Engagement (P3E). Prior to joining the P3E team at the Ford School, Mariam worked in student services at the International Programs in Engineering at the College of Engineering and the Department of Film, Television, and Media and LSA Honors Program at the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) at the University of Michigan.
Mariam earned her BA in Journalism and Mass Communication & Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Areas of Expertise
- Event planning and coordination
- Communication and outreach
- Website updates and maintenance
- Administrative support
- Represent P3E on committees:
- Ford School Community Building Committee
- Ford School Staff Recognition Committee
- Voices of the Staff: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team